Waiver / Rules
While visiting The Toy Hutch and playing in the Play Area, Parents/Guardians and their Children must follow these rules:
- All parents/guardians are responsible for their children during their entire visit and must stay on the premises of 17213 107 Avenue. Supervision is a mandatory requirement.
- All parents/guardians must read and agree to the Waiver. The Toy Hutch is not liable for any property damage or personal injury to any child or third party resulting from the participation in any and all activities in The Toy Hutch. The Toy Hutch is not liable if damage or injury arises from the negligence, gross negligence, breach of contract or breach of any statutory or other duty of care, including any duty of care owed under the relevant Occupiers’ Liability Act on the part of The Toy Hutch
- Running and rough play are not permitted. Children who hurt others or cause property damage will be asked to leave with their parent/guardians.
- If you or your child are ill or have recently had the flu or diarrhea, please visit us another time when you are feeling well. Please ensure you wash hands after every bathroom visit.
- No outside food or drink is permitted on the premises unless approved by The Toy Hutch. Our premise is kept nut free. Please help us keep it nut free by following this rule.
- No shoes or bare feet in the Play areas. Socks are available for purchase and must be worn at all times by all parents/guardians and children.
- Please immediately inform staff of any problems in the facility including: food or beverage spills, problem children or facility needs.